80% of success requires the skill needed to achieve results; the other 20% are the principles needed to remain relevant and sought after for your particular skill. Let me show you how:
Marketing and Branding 101
Social Media Presence & Awareness
Creation: How To Get An Idea Off the Ground and Flying
The Art of Communication: Artistic vs. Analytical
As a member of our Creative Coaching program, you will receive exclusive access to our growing list of professional services.
Graphic Design, Social Media management, Video, Editing, Songwriting, Production and more. Everything you need to get started or push your efforts to the next level with my recommended group of amazing and notable creators.
The 8020creative Artist Development Program is designed to provide musicians and performers with the necessary and in-demand skills sought by major labels looking for fresh, new talent. From songwriting, instrumentation, production, movement and performance training-- we successfully identify and nurture career artists, equipping them to take the music industry by storm.
The Art of Stage Presence
Interview Prep/Decorum Training
Posture and Stature
Personality Management/"Swag Coaching"
Artist Marketing and Branding 101
Social Media Etiquette
Dance: Freestyle and Choreography
Our program provides you with possible independent label signage opportunities and the best of A&R (Artist and Repertoire) services possible. We conduct development the right way--with the artist as priority.
Current Artists in Training:
2 Cents Blog
Ramblings from some of the most successful creative and analytical minds in the world and my take on how it applies to the art world.
101: Craft 2 Career workshop
MAY 10, 17, 24 & 31ST
This is a very unique workshop designed to give professionals in the making the knowledge, skillsets and practical application to succeed in their industry--creative or beyond.